10¾ -oz. can cheddar cheese soup
¼ cup finely chopped onions
2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
1 tsp. prepared mustard
1 lb. hot dogs
½ cup sour cream
Use a safety can opener to open the can of soup. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the soup into your slow cooker.
2. Add the onions, relish, and mustard to the soup in your slow cooker. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
3. Use a kitchen shears to carefully slice the hot dogs into about ½-inch slices. Mix the slices into the cheesy sauce.
4. Cover your slow cooker. Cook on Low for 1¾ hours.
5. Ten minutes before the end of the cooking time, use a potholder to carefully remove the lid of the slow cooker.
6. Stir in the sour cream. Cover the slow cooker for the last ten minutes of cooking time.
Serving Suggestion: Serve in hot dog buns or over squares of hot corn bread.