- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 1/2pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken thighs, visible fat trimmed, cut in 1-in. pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut in 1-in. pieces
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 can(s) each (14 1/2 oz each) chicken broth and diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) 1-in. cubes peeled sugar pumpkin or butternut squash (1 lb)
- 8 ounce(s) fresh green beans, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sauté 4 minutes or until browned. Remove to a plate. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, pepper and garlic; sauté 4 minutes until softened.
- Add 1 1/2 cups broth, the tomatoes, paprika and salt. Bring to a boil; add chicken, pumpkin and beans. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 12 minutes or until chicken and pumpkin are tender.
- Meanwhile stir remaining broth, the cornstarch and peanut butter in a bowl until smooth. Add to pot; stir until blended. Cook 2 minutes or until thickened.