- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate, divided
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp. decorating gel
- 24 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw.)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, tinted green
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Microwave 4 chocolate squares and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in granulated sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour; mix well. Spread onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely in pan. Meanwhile, use decorating gel to decorate cookies to resemble gravestones.
- MICROWAVE remaining chocolate squares and COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted; stir until well blended. Add powdered sugar; mix well.
- USE foil handles to lift dessert from pan; spread with frosting. Stand cookies in brownies; add small amount of coconut at base of each to resemble grass.