2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons butter
1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
1/3 cup sliced green onions
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
2 cups diced fully cooked ham
1 3/4 cups milk
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine Cheddar and mozzarella cheese in a small bowl; place 3 cups cheese mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms, onions, and red pepper until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes; drain. Spread vegetables over cheese mixture. Top mushroom mixture with ham; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese mixture.
- Beat eggs in a bowl; mix in milk, flour, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper. Slowly pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.